Saturday, November 1, 2008

Goodbye USA - hello UK and Europe

Well my time in the USA came to an end a few days ago. Sooo sad to leave, had an absolute ball. Saw so much, met great people. My favourite places were (in no particular order) Seattle, Vegas, New Orleans, Washington DC and New York. Went to see a broadway show on my last night in New York. We saw Mary Poppins. Awesome!

In London now with my youngest brother Matt. He is having a ball here, even though it is always freezing. He took me to a Halloween Party at his work last night. There were such awesome costumes there, he was Chopper Read, and I was Morticia Adams. Feeling pretty seedy today, but it was a great night. We did some of the tourist things today - we got one of those red buses that take you to all the tourist places. We saw Buckhingam Palace, Big Ben, Tower of London etc. The problem is that is so cold, that we were not too motivated to hop on and off the bus, so we only got off at Buckingham Palace, and saw the rest from the bus!

Got to go now, see everyone in about 3 weeks!

Kel

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

You lucky duck! Sounds like you are having SO much fun. This blog needs more photos though!

elizab said...

I'm looking forward to catching up with you when you get back. Enjoy the rest of your trip!