Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The fun of videos

Today I covered videos online as part of my 23 things journey.



I have used You Tube occasionally, not often, but is interesting to see how normal people can become stars in their own right by posting a video on You Tube.



Here is a video I got off You Tube. It is of the Seattle Library. Now I am going to other places other than Seattle, but Seattle is at the beginning of my trip, and I am just sooooo excited to be going there. Once I leave there on the 3rd of October, I can start thinking about everywhere else (everywhere else includes LA, New York, Grand Canyon, Vegas, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, London....)

Here is the video.

1 comment:

Nerd of the Library said...

Your trip sounds GREAT!
Yes, the Seattle library looked VERY interesting, when Sharan presented it at the Band 1 forum earlier this year.
I have been to some of those places you mention. I think you'll have a GREAT time. Amsterdam is VERY cold by the way. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
from Nerd