Sunday, September 7, 2008

RSS Feeds

I have just gone into Bloglines and subscribed to 5 RSS feeds. The ones I chose were:
Library Link of the Day 3 (0)
NYTimes.com Home: 1 unread" href="http://beta.bloglines.com/b/view?mode=addsubs&siteId=13328#read-74008770" bl_id="74008770">NYT > NYTimes.com Home 1 (0)
Powerhouse Museum - Photo of the Day 0 (0)
USATODAY.com Nation - Top Stories 8 (0)
Yahoo! News: Sports News 0 (0)

I don't think I would be going into this much. I tend to enjoy just searching the web, but it is certainly interesting to see how they work.

We could have a library one, to pass on information. Eg, CSI could use RSS feeds, everyone could subsribe to the feed, and when there is information to share, we would add a new feed in.

I am enjoying my 23 things experience!

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

So good to see you up and blogging!